Thursday, January 21, 2010

~~destiny??~~

~~DO YOU BELIEVE IN DESTINY?~~
Have you found the right one for you? Your missing piece?
Do you believe in undying love? Have you experienced one?
Do you consider him/her as an answer to your prayers?
How long have you waited to be with him/her?
How can you tell he/she is your perfect match?


The things listed above are the few of the common matters we often ask when it comes to LOVE..Common questions we approach with different answers..common questions we often miss to ask ourselves.

I would probably find myself in a hot-seat and burn my ass if someone will throw these questions to me. Why? I don't know. I can only define my general understanding of this confusing subject but I doubt if I should rely on my own perceptions.

Now, if some readers stumble in this post..I would appreciate their interpretations..

Beanizer has gone tired with this subject..

it's time to relax and just listen..

7 Comments:

  1. Rml said...
    These questions r very difficult indeed! I don't think anyone can really answer them being a 100% sure... but I, particularly, have never asked myself any of them; usually, I convince myself of the answers without actually going through the trouble of asking the questions... :P
    beanizer_05 said...
    :) right..asking make things complicated..im just curious on how people reacts..or if they really believe in such thing..
    indeed what you said is true, no one can be totally certain on this matter..

    tnx robbie :)
    Didz said...
    I do believe in destiny but I'm not sure if he's the perfect one for me. I mean I'm not perfect either but above all, I'm willing to take the risk :)
    beanizer_05 said...
    ..i guess your willingness to take risk to be with someone forever is perfect enough..

    being perfect doesn't mean making yourself clean and faultless..LOVE ITSELF is perfect in a way that you learn how to MAKE YOURSELF WHOLE THROUGH HIS EXISTENCE IN YOUR LIFE..the mere fact that you believe he is the best truest thing that happened to your life is PERFECT..it's he happiness that only a special/important person can give--no one else but him:)
    Anonymous said...
    Rather nice place you've got here. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. BTW, try to add some photos :).
    kyungmee said...
    Hmm...even when you find the love of your life sometimes you wonder..lol! I love your write ups! No matter what..I am a dreamer and romantic..and sometimes it's more in my head..sorry I am in a silly mood! BTW..thank you so much for pointing out about bloggers.com!! I really apprecaite the heads up..very cool!
    beanizer_05 said...
    hahaha! sometimes you wonder_____??hehe..i luv the idea of getting crazy once in a while..tx 4 dropping again :)

Post a Comment