Tuesday, December 8, 2009

==my last gamble==


Dear Sunshine,

It seems so long that I’ve heard much from you. I know you’re still there but still this quietness made me feel lonely as every minute passes. My mind was occupied with so many things; countless why’s that bothered me. Some things made me feel cold. I said to myself, it would be better not to talk to you anymore so as to forget you easily. I wanted this feeling to fade quickly. But I can’t run away from what I really feel, I am incomplete.
Yesterday was a fine day. I spent most of my time surfing the net, reading blogs, sharing opinions with strangers in this world where I found you. My mind was so active that I feel like answering all others’ questions as if it’s just the mind that decides them all. But you know what, as I lay myself to bed last night, I realized one thing—I am blind. I failed to see the answers to all my queries. The answers were fed to me the whole time. Believe it or not, all that I have done and met these past days led me to you. It’s funny to think, I didn’t believe it at first, but now I do. Somehow, life has its own way of letting me discover the response every day. Crazy incidents that reminded me of you but rejecting it each time it crosses my way.
Now, I see it clearly. I am certain this time. How? I went back to where we started, the past, the words..every thing that led us to where we are now. It was fine before, we were so happy, so comfy exchanging thoughts. But as days leave us, certain things developed. Our feelings were distracted. It was too early, I pushed things so hard. I failed to know you more, I failed to understand your past. I dwell on the present not considering what has happened and too immature not to think what will happen. I was too scared like you are. Yet, I am so impulsive to set things the way I wanted them to be.
And as a result of my immaturity, I lost you. I am haunted by your words and thoughts. Here I am, doing a letter in the middle of office hours, acting like a pathetic idiot. There’s something in you that keeps this longing and I can’t help it. I know you are happy now, and I don’t want to be the cause of unhappiness. I don’t care for romantic bonds anymore..well, ok maybe I do..but I’m not pushing it this time. I am not demanding it now or maybe never if that what it takes to make you stay. If you find the right guy, I respect it. Mere friendship would be enough for me. I need someone who can understand me when I don’t understand myself.
Sorry but I can’t let you go.
I can’t promise you anything at this moment. I can’t promise the change in me. All I know is I need you back. I want you back.
I’m begging you to stay,

yes, I’m begging you not to leave.
Please, not now.

Missing you,
rainfall

7 Comments:

  1. YAM said...
    it made me cry.
    beanizer_05 said...
    don't..
    shud i remove ds post now?
    i hope il find her ansr soon..
    YAM said...
    friendship?
    wish granted..
    riz said...
    Haiiyyz, have faith! It will turn out right.
    beanizer_05 said...
    tnx 4 dropin riz..
    yup, strongr faith needed :)
    Rockadocious said...
    Beautiful....Thank you~ Very heartfelt!
    beanizer_05 said...
    tnx rocky:)

Post a Comment