Friday, May 14, 2010

------unABLE------

Dear ________,

I wish the past didn't happen. I always wanted to wake up with no hatred lurking inside me. I feel so tired of hating you and all the worsts that happened to us. I know I should forgive everything so I can totally move on. But until now I can't. The smartest way is to avoid you, but how can I do that if you keep on coming back in my arms? There are times I am convinced of your love. When I think of how you keep waiting despite of pushing you away again and again. You seem so numb not feeling every pain I was giving you all the way. Do you have no pride left for yourself? Why are you doing this? Why do you keep begging for the same love?
Everybody knows you have the best life. You got everything you wanted. Your friends envy you. You are born the luckiest. Everyone can't say a thing against you. Even my family loves you. And it leaves me all alone having this pain you have caused.

Your presence makes me confuse myself. Your caresses make me weak. I feel helpless every time you put your lips onto mine. Your scent stays in my nostrils, it is the same potion you've been using to keep me wanting you more. You are so uncontrollable, yet you keep controlling me. You know how to read my every move and you know how to dance with it. And it's killing me not to love you.

I wish I could tell you all these facts. But I won't. 'COz the moment you will hear these words, then you will know you have the right to own me again. I wish I could stay as a sweet lover as you used to know me. I wish I could reply to your -i luv you- without hesitation behind my deaf heart.. I just wish I could stop thinking of you now..



unwell,

_ _ _ _ _ _

7 Comments:

  1. Rml said...
    Hon, you're too weak too leave... but are you strong enough to stay?
    You can't go on like this...
    I'm sorry I can't be around often enough btw - I swear I'll be fully back!
    Love ya! xx
    sudhi said...
    thanx god im still a kid wit .... No worries.....

    bt beany if u r feeling too much pain nd remembering her then y don u reunite wit her... y to hav such painful breakup ....... she loves u nd u love her so y to b in pain.....

    c im nt a love guru bt i felt like saying this......
    Unknown said...
    just saw ur blog now,hey if u still love her then it is best you go and talk to her if she has the same feelings then your life will again start right!!!

    well beany mistakes will happen by human so,we all do mistakes those who realizes the mistakes and tries to correct them will make a better life.so,thumbs up pal(ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE....i want to see her name in next post...heheheh)
    Ordinary Gal said...
    bean...... cheer up


    and try to give one more chance to her... You will be happy..m sure...just one last chance..

    don't behave like a deaf when u are not..you are feeling a pain which has no end..better try to make things good and be the same lover of her :)
    Lost but never forgotten said...
    oh man bean... dis left me speechless... n to be able to say i kno exactly how u feel. u inpire me my friend u really do.
    dont worry bean things will get better for u, ur heart will get better... ;)
    maya said...
    well...i really wsh i cn help u out buddy...bt i cnt cuz v both r birds of da same nest...v try 2 move on in lyf bt da past is lyk a magnt dat pulls us back...if u thnk being wd her is da ryt thng...thn tell her or make her read ds artcl...mayb she wll no thn hw much pain shes caused u...do sumthn whyl u stll hav da chance cuz life's tooo short to keep wurryn nd if u dont hurry up u wll end up lyk me-being hauntd by da past...
    Anonymous said...
    hey bean go and tell her u love her...i mean we all can see it...everyone has differences but the best thing is to accept a person with his flaws n love him even more...i think u have been angry for quite some tym now so now just go n patch up with her

Post a Comment