Wednesday, June 23, 2010

~random wishing~



..Just now i am thinking if you are lucky enough of having me in your life. You are miles away and yet you find a reason making my day extra special. You always prove your love in every possible way you can. A thing that I can never do now in your lonely times. I don't know how to make you feel loved right now. I hate to see you hurting and carrying a burden I can't even share with. I hate to hear you crying and I can't do nothing to take away them all from your heart. Every time you lose hope, the pain occupies me inside. For I seem to be worthless not giving you the strenght you needed from the start...I don't know what's happening with me. I wanted to comfort you every minute and just hold you close..so you will just feel the beating of my heart and will forget everything the cruel world is giving you. I love it when you put your head on my shoulder and search for my hand. In silence we can understand the unspoken cries, just a tight hold in the hand, i can make you feel safe and smile.

..Few more months before I'll see your face again. More sleepless nights to come, wondering if you're still alright. I want you to be stronger inside so you can defend yourself from those people who will try to pull you down. I want to see you as a fighter so you can just laugh all the troubles out. I don't want you to be so dependent on me for I may crush your heart without knowing. I want you to be find the courage to stand for what is right and ignore the influence of others' thinking..

..Please do realize that all lies within you, it's not in me. Fight back and prove them wrong. Fight for yourself and not for anyone else. It is your battle, I'm just here to hold your back so you won't fall.



..And most of all, never say you have nothing left..you still own me..i am still yours.

8 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    wow!!
    don't worry she's fine....especially coz you & your love is by her side all the time.....! and she'll be back soon.....in your arms! *wink*
    sudhi said...
    now beany im all confused !!! u say u love her nd u say lies r within her!!! confusion confusion!!!

    well im glad im just a kid with no worries (licking lollie)..
    beanizer_05 said...
    @ sudhi:
    don't be confused..you just misinterpret the line.. "all lies within her"..it all depends on how strong she is inside..
    Tryant said...
    Im happy for u bro!!*licking lollie*

    Now can u return the piggy bank that u took for buying a bride...Err..Buying a barbie doll!!
    maya said...
    dont wurryy she wll b 5n...hw cn she nt b 5n whn ur der 4 her??....nice post....lyk it...(here take these chocoz, nd ice crmz 4 ur nyc post)
    Nandita said...
    Love ur post a lot ...as alwaz....

    :)
    sudhi said...
    oho now i understood!!! :D... u c beany kids find hard in understanding big lines!!!! (licking lollie)....
    JollyPrincess said...
    Knock! Knock!

    Wow! Is this for real? Or is this a script from a play? Teasing, I just want you to smile. Cheer up buddy! If you want her to get encourage why not write something cheerful? Hmmm… I am just suggesting… it is up to you really.:)

Post a Comment