Friday, October 23, 2009

grrrrrr......


“(yawn) What time is it?”—asked my sleepy soul as my hand searched the celfone..
“oh sh*t!, it’s 7:35.”, (I’m late for work again)
I grabbed my towel, replied a good morning text, made coffee, and ran towards d bathroom..feeling dizzy, took a bath and recalling how last night ended ..

It was an early nightmare (my eyes were still open)..
I was in bed when I received a text message accidentally / incidentally sent to me..
it goes like this (orig txt in Filipino)

“(___), I can’t give my “yes” to you coz I still love him. We’re fine with “what” we are now, right?. I’ll make it up to you tomorrow. You find a hotel, and text me, ok? Mwah!”—from HER.

I sent back the message to her with a note :
“Why don’t you give him a chance? We will not be together again anyway. Don’t put your hotel moments into nothing, you can do it.”

She replied, “No strings attached. I’m still waiting for you, you know that”

And so I answered back, “You want an honest answer (____)?, I don’t recycle trash. I don’t care if you get yourself f***ed a million times. So you know, I won’t lay a single finger on a b*t**. You just prove how worthless you are. At least I made the right decision of not believing you this time.”

Her immediate response: “Don’t judge me. You know it still hurts knowing you had slept with the other woman. I can keep my words unlike you. I won’t be having sex in the hotel. It’s just a dinner date. “

“No need to explain. I don’t trust you anyway”--my last response.

She kept making explanations and sweet nothings. I don’t believe them, but I’m pissed.
I haven’t slept with anyone after we broke up, it’s a lie she didn’t even doubt.
And why am I bothered of that hotel thing?
I stayed late that night just to get up late in the morning??
I’m sick of this life.

4 Comments:

  1. YAM said...
    "i dont recycle trash"
    -love that.

    but still, you been bothered..
    means, somehow, you still care.
    beanizer_05 said...
    ..hmmm..bothered coz m pissed..
    ..tnx 4 dropin'..
    YAM said...
    okay.
    guess i have to beliv that:)
    beanizer_05 said...
    yeah dey sucked and i messed up 2.

Post a Comment