Monday, March 15, 2010

~UNSuRE pRoceSS~

i hate the process of FALLING iN LOVE--
when your mind can't think straight and your heart can't let go..
when you want to stop but its gravity is pulling you stronger..
and you keep on fighting to end it but your will becomes weaker..



i hate the process of FALLING iN LOVE--
when you act like a fool and you don't mind that fact..
when you build expectations yet no commitment was made..
when you rely on someone and you are not worth trusted..



=STILL, I CAN TAKE THE PROCESS DESPITE IT CLEARLY DEFINED THE RISK=


BUT, I JUST CAN'T TAKE THIS LINE TOLD BY A BROKEN GIRL TO AN ORDINARY BOY:

"--but im glad someone's keeping me happy now:)
I maybe not your girl but atleast you're sure I'll stay.."


THUS, realized..
SHE DIDN'T MEAN IT.

10 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    am sorry but..it was a total bouncer 4 me!!!! *bella has never fallen in love remember?!*

    oh but if ever i find My Edward...then i'd like to rise in love..and not fall!!
    Unknown said...
    ohh beanizer,y u write so sad posts,y r u that sad????
    beanizer_05 said...
    @bella:
    hahha!!rise in love huh?..how wud u do that?

    @ravali:
    ahmm..this is a sad site actually..but NO, i'm not sad..it's just..a writing:)
    visit my other sites, they are less sad..hehe
    Anonymous said...
    oh! frankly speaking...i really dont kw...hehehehehe....
    wasted me:[ said...
    hm. sad huh.

    how sure you are that she didn't mean it?
    beanizer_05 said...
    @ worthy me:
    if she did mean it, she won't be saying it--she just have to keep it real.

    thanks for droppin,,im glad seeing you here:)
    Lost but never forgotten said...
    this is so true bean... gud post
    kyungmee said...
    Hi there!! Sweet and funny post! Love it! Have a great weekend:))
    beanizer_05 said...
    @ady & kyungee:
    thanks for visiting my site again:)
    you made me smile:)
    Short Poems said...
    This so sad post, why are you that sad? Have fun writing :)

Post a Comment