Tuesday, November 17, 2009

make you happy AGAIN

One of the things I surely won’t do is locking someone in my life. I rarely ask for second chances, I hardly ask someone to stay against their will.. if I do, that person must be really special. I can beg a maximum of three chances to make someone stay. In those chances, I am trying to understand her, the world and me. Despite I needed someone so much, I don’t have enough guts to hold her. They say love is holding on..but others say it is letting go—the latter I believe.

If I happen to make someone smile, it’s a fulfillment.
If I happen to make her frown, it’s a failure..
If I happen to make her hate me, I have nothing to do..
If she wanted me to let her go, I would do so..


I must let her go not to break her heart..but to let her save it from me..i am not a heartbreaker yet I am not a heart-programmer..
I won’t beg her to stay ‘coz I don’t want her to be unhappy again..

Message in the line:
“ There would come a point that we have to let go of someone we truly love, not because we don’t want them anymore or we stopped loving them..but because THEY’LL BE HAPPIER IF WE LET THEM GO.”

4 Comments:

  1. Didz said...
    ooh....sob..sob..that's true! :(
    beanizer_05 said...
    ..ryt..so sad..bt we cnt help it :(
    Unknown said...
    nice piece of work!
    beanizer_05 said...
    tnx xman!

Post a Comment